<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8310988995183934403?origin\x3dhttp://lifeofangel-deathofdevil.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

First Post
Hurray to myself for having created my very first blog...that had a slight bit of effort at least...Took more effort than I thought it would o.O ..Ah well I wont include much in this first entry,its mainly for html testing purposes,to see if the font and stuffs go well so yeah..thats pretty much it..

Well maybe I'll just add a bit more...I now study in Nanyang Polytechnic in the Digital Entertainment Technology Course which is my very first choice ^_^ ..I chose it just cause well...It seemed like there was no other courses that I actually could do haha..And as an added bonus,NYP is within walking distance to my house so...That pretty much helped me make up my mind. The current modules for this semester in this course would be VART1(Visual Arts),C++ Programming,Digital Entertainment Systems(Pretty much computer knowledge),Web Development(Designing web pages with html and all) and COMM skills (Communication stuffs...)

VART deals with Maya,some 3D thingy like 3DMax....I seriously dont like it because well,I aint the creative type and my Art lessons back in the old days were...pretty much at the borderline lol...In contrast,my C++ seems to be a little faster than others------- for C++ programming we are using the Microsoft Visual Studio ------- ..I guess my logical part of the brain was developed a little more =P ..I try hard to help though,I aint the kind to act all high and mighty and look down on everyone who cant do it ya know...Actually I really really wanna help whoever I can,the slight problem would be that I usually never take initiatives so I gotta get asked for help from first..

The other 3 modules are kinda average I guess...And I think it wont require much detail..So lets move on to my choice of CCA!! (Im gettin a lil long-winded for my first entry o.O) ..Hmmm,well NYP has quite a range of CCAs..I could put most of them off from the start though (those that just dont fit me...like sports stuff ya know?) ..So I chose a few of them in my mind first -->1)Kendo .. 2)Piano thingy.. 3)Internet thingy.. 4)Archery .. 5)NPCC?

1)Kendo ---> Thought of it cause of Japan+Anime Influence o.O
2)Piano thingy ---> Dunno..Just well..I liked music and Ive ever used a piano..
3)Internet thingy ---> Well....There's the word "Internet" aint there? So...
4)Archery ---> Kinda well...Just looked cool lol =X
5)NPCC? ---> I dunno..I thought of it because my secondary sch CCA was NPCC...but then I had no idea if NYP had one...but then again...I didnt really like NPCC that much =P

Well lets end off there and keep stuffs for nxt time...o.O its 2am++ ...

~ { 2:07:00 AM }
reflections of you and me;