Recent food experiences
Thought I'll freshen up the blog a bit with some pictures..abt a few times I had food with friends..
....
1st August - Chocolate cokeshake
To be honest, it looks more like somethin from the toilet..And guess what? It started out as McDonald's coke lol ...Things added to it - Oreo mcflurry, milk, pickles(?!), curry sauce(?!), fries(lol)... This is one of the things in the world you should never consume even if you are dying of hunger/thirst. And yea I was bored then, so I combined the leftovers of my friends' foods into my unfinished coke.

...
14th August - Birthday cake
A birthday cake! One of my friend's birthday cakes anyway, and the picture on it? His robot model for Visual Arts, lol. We kinda wanted to eat his magnificent work, not in a good sense btw. I couldn't stand the cream though...Though we did hit his face with whipped cream a few minutes after the pic was taken lol..

...
21st August - Steamboat
To be honest, I don't like steamboat much, I also don't really like buffets..Probably cause I never am able to eat my money's worth there. But anyways, had steamboat with my friends then cause it just seems cool lol. When we got there we were the only group starting steamboat, the entire floor was empty (it was on the 2nd floor of some place), I kinda forgot what flavour the soup was though..But when it arrived the first thing my half of the group (there were 11 ppl, and the table was split into two sides for 2 soups at a time) did was throw in instant noodles.
After that would be the usual steamboat stuff, throwin in all kinds of ingredients to cook..

..Such as the above, prawns, but..my half of the group added in a hell lot of prawns (of course that was after already being near the end of the meal) , whatever the flavour of the soup was, it changed into a seafood taste after they were done with it lol..

And yeah they like having fun too, so they decorated the prawn shells lol..like the above..