Finally got myself to change the template...This time its my own design haha...Its the same design that I used for one of my web development assignments, guess it came in useful here..Bah few months since I posted but then I dont do much anyways..
I've got photos to share but kinda lazy to upload them to my comp right now, anyways finally received the results of my semester 1!! I was pretty nervous..(the results were on my school's website btw if you dont already know) but I passed all my modules!! I was definitely very very afraid of failing my VART (visual art) module since I didnt quite do well for it but at least I had a C+..Better than a D at least, as for my other results they are shown below...

Mathematics 1 : A
C++ Programming : A
Digital Entertainment Systems : B+ (Originally was expecting a fail as well)
Web Development : ....DIST?!... how the hell did I get that?
Visual Art Techniques 1 : C+ (better than expected)
Communication Skills 1 : A (Wow, Im guessing theory test pulled my marks up)
Digital Entertainment Project : B+ (Oh well, coulda been worse)
Grade Point Average : 3.583 (interesting number)
Not too bad of a score I might say, but then again, moderation was implemented to save those who failed..Oh and for those who dont already know, Im in Nanyang Polytechnic, Digital Entertainment Technology course...I'll post more when I get some pictures uploaded.