October
After working on a blog template for so long but still not be able to complete it, I decided to quickly change to some nice skin I found...Yea this means I'll probably change the look in the near future again as well...
I had a really boring holiday with nothing to do but sleep and watch anime..I guess I should find stuff to occupy me..Anyways I dont remember much about this october, didnt have much happening, well besides having been through the first week of semester 2 in school..The modules seem as boring as ever, but honestly, I really like programming, I guess I was born that way haha..
Hmm for my computer graphics module, we had to create a blog just for it..I just didnt like having school work under my blogger account so I made a freewebs one just for it..Though freewebs isnt quite up to standard..Meaning I might have to make another blog just to fix that..
My birthday went as quickly as it came..First it was an early present from my elder sister, a $200+ crumpler laptop bag thats black on the outside and green on the inside...following that was a very super rare once in a blue moon occassion where my friends actually celebrated my birthday a bit, well just receiving a present and having cake is more than enough for me to nearly cry, serious! ..It was on friday 17th Oct, a day before my real birthday..And then on my real birthday, the only thing that happened for me was that my brother bought me one of those small 1 piece cakes, it was good enough...Since my parents didnt do anything at all...To think early celebrations are so much better than the actual date...
I'll love to whine about that for the rest of the post but it'll probably be boring..all my past birthdays have been pretty much nothing anyway..I still dont know if Im actually suffering from depression though...I always act like I dont care, like Im daydreaming, like Im sleepy...but the truth is, Im always thinking about everything around me, I just dont have the courage to face reality, Im probably sad like 90% of the time but I just act all weird and sleepy anyways..Its been this way since kindergarden I guess, though back then I was just all quiet than anything else, I changed to this act at like secondary 3 or 4 i think...
I admit I sometimes get a bit too proud, probably annoys people..there are probably a thousand things I want to say to everyone, but I just can never bring myself to say it..would be awesome if my friends could read my mind...yeah, Im an emotional person. i easily get angry, i easily cry, so why is it that I dont easily get happy? Sometimes I wonder if Im even a normal person...Ah well this post is getting too long, and I gotta get up tomorrow morning so I'll end it here..Please excuse my tendency to write proper english despite this being the internet by the way..