<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8310988995183934403?origin\x3dhttp://lifeofangel-deathofdevil.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Just a post
Man...its been too long since I last posted anything lols..Guess I was just too lazy and/or too busy with assignments. But anyway, I think I've sorta changed quite a bit, although certain parts are still the same of course.

Watched like 3 movies ( Its lots for a person like me of course, not like the usual ppl that watch movies waaaayyy more often than me) recently though, spending money o.O ..Whether its 3 or more, I cant remember, but oh well..

Quarantine: Supposingly Horror but to me, its just a bunch of sudden shocks, well besides the little girl in there, I dunno why but Im just terrified of little girls with long hair and wearing long dresses, too many horror games probably. There's a part in Quarantine that made me laugh a bit though..

Two other movies that Im lazy to mention..

I still like programming though, I dont really consider it work, I consider it as a challenge. But Computer Graphics(uses OpenGL) just kinda tires me out, I cant really create a solid picture in my mind to program out..I think I can handle most of the other modules for this sem though, so i just gotta work hard on this and it'll be over soon enough...I wonder when it was that I started to smile so often? Ah there's other stuff I wanna post but, I think I'll leave it for when I bother to.

~ { 10:56:00 PM }
reflections of you and me;