<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8310988995183934403?origin\x3dhttp://lifeofangel-deathofdevil.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Yay!
Hurray! All the darn assignments and tests are over! But just when you thought you could relax, another 3 weeks project hits you in the face. The worst thing is that its a project requiring openGL, something I dont do very well in. Anyways congrats to those who wanted to go the TD track and got in, and too bad for those that didnt. Though for those that went for TD thinking its easier, I wish them good luck, for those that went for TD cause its just plain cool, good luck anyways!

I'll loved to have chosen TD as well, which is a track that contains stuffs like visual effects in case you didnt already know, but the sad truth is that I just cant handle visual stuffs very well, trying to get such a image into my head is something I can never do, on the other hand, I can visualise what a program can do, so I guess I was just suited for GP (Programming).

On a side note, pretty much every lecturer in this Digital Entertainment Technology Course is plain weird, and the only few normal ones are leaving this polytechnic for another. Lets name a few, regardless of whether they will read this, cause its just the facts. Mr Fritz, he's a pretty easygoing guy that lots of ppl like, why? Cause he comes to lessons late, and ends them early, he's pretty fun and interesting (eccentric really) , and well, he's our new course coordinator!
Mr PSP is really uninteresting, and possibly weird as well, especially strict when it comes to signalling (ask me for details?)
Mr Maths Guy 2, is weirdest to date, probably too stressed or smth, cause he's seen everywhere doing weird things, weird things that are better left untold.
Ms Maisie, the somewhat normal one, also another that is liked by lots of ppl, though she's a maths teacher, sadly she's also the one thats leaving for another polytechnic, Ngee Ann to be exact.

Time to eat, so I'll end off here.

~ { 10:45:00 PM }
reflections of you and me;