<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8310988995183934403?origin\x3dhttp://lifeofangel-deathofdevil.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Lazy
Seriously, too lazy to do anything at all. A couple of unfinished (havent even started) assignments and stuffs with deadlines being nxt wk and I havent bothered to lift a finger. Yet I'm not exactly playing games to escape from doing work....I'm doing nothing at all to escape from doing anything. Well besides typing this post out of course. Heck I cant even think of anything to type, I'm just making this up as I go.

Oh I got it, how bout you people try out some escape games?

An escape series 1
http://www.afro-ninja.com/game/41
An escape series 2
http://www.afro-ninja.com/game/43
An escape series 3
http://www.afro-ninja.com/game/47
An escape series 4
http://www.afro-ninja.com/game/56

Wasted off half an hour of my life per game, thus totalling a wasted 2 hours. Meh Mr. Alex is probably gonna kill us off for not having anything to present again...Well I guess I'm recently trying to waste off more of my life watching super long anime series such as Bleach, Naruto and One Piece...For Bleach I'm lagging 40 episodes behind, Naruto being like 2 times that amount but am at the current episode for One Piece. I'm not exactly a fan of these anime, I don't quite like how they waste several episodes just to beat 1 guy but heck, where else would I devote my time to? To my assignments? HA! As if that's ever gonna happen.

The good thing about friends is that they are each different from yourself, wouldnt quite be fun if you were always together with a clone version of you yeah? The bad thing would be that sometimes those differences put you and your friend in completely seperate dimensions.

Another thing to note though, is that my mood changes quite easily, I can be like all emo-ish one moment, then normal the next, and then totally talkative. Well I threw everything I felt like talking about here, now my mind is blank again so let's end here.

~ { 1:29:00 AM }
reflections of you and me;