This be life
Too damn tiring these days, my energy seems to be spent on trying to get time to pass by more than anything else. The best ways would be watching movies and just hanging out with friends, I don't even mind if we have no idea what to do as long as we do them together.
Anyways finally gonna be getting my Rock Band 2 Set for the Wii in like a week's time. Guitar, Bass guitar, Drums and Mic, a set for 4 ppl to play. Pretty fun with friends, gets a lil repetitive if its solo play. But heck, if my pals are glad then so am I. Notice hw I be talkin quite a bit bout friends? Cause its tough keeping them, especially when you don't see each other everyday. I hardly had any friends back before poly, so I kinda treasure every friend I have. But at times, they just seem to change enough such that someone as worthless as myself can never hope to be close to them again.
I have completely no idea what to do with my future, I just follow the standard stuffs, probably be heading for university after poly, be it local or overseas. Then get a decent paying job, get married eventually, have 2+ kids, at least 1 daughter cause girls are just too damn cute if they can take care of their face. And then....then what?
Ah well, thats what life is all about, just that mine's too relaxed till its screwed. Why the hell can I play games so naturally anyway? Whats the point of such a useless and pathetic skill? Unless I'll be playing games as a job of course. SSSSIIIIGGGGHHHHHH... Just need to let out a big looonnngg sigh..